Tuesday, May 20, 2014

fasten your seat belts...........

With much thought i have decided to create a blog to be able to share with my family and friends my experiences of parenting two of the most delicious boys with PDD( pervasive developmental disorder)

Beside wanting to share these experiences and anecdotes with those closest to me, i feel that so much goes by in my days,that it helps me to process my experiences,in writing, not only this, but sometimes its is the small things in life that i feel the greatest need to share. most importantly we are so spread out across the world that maybe this will help us to feel more connected to each other. 

I hope and pray that you will come along for the ride and get a glipme of our colourful lives, the ups and down and sheer joy of parenting not only my boys with PDD but also all my girls, all my children each one a world unto their own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment